E2 visa blog

Stand with Australia!

We love Australia!  So many clients and friends of the firm are living in Australia or have close ties to Australia.  If you feel the same (and we know you do), please consider donating to a worthy charity helping people or animals.  There are countless organizations now taking donations, and we encourage you to research […]

Read more

Do I Need a Separate Work Permit After I Get the E2 Visa?

The E2 visa, as you likely know, gives you permission to work at a specific business in the United States.  In fact, the name of that business is printed right on the visa.  However, do you need a separate work permit issued by USCIS (sometimes known as an Employment Authorization Document, or an EAD card) […]

Read more


Powered by WhatsApp Chat

× WhatsApp +1 (323) 434-4385