E2 visa blog

Do I Need a Separate Work Permit After I Get the E2 Visa?

The E2 visa, as you likely know, gives you permission to work at a specific business in the United States.  In fact, the name of that business is printed right on the visa.  However, do you need a separate work permit issued by USCIS (sometimes known as an Employment Authorization Document, or an EAD card) […]

Read more

E2 Visa Requirements — Can You Have Intent to Get a Green Card when Applying for an E2 Visa?

One of the fundamental E2 Visa Requirements: Intent to Depart upon Termination of Status. What does that mean? Today we review the “intent” requirement in detail. This article is the first in a series that dive deep into the E2 visa requirements. Continue to check back for more articles explaining E2 visa requirements. Intent may seem […]

Read more

× WhatsApp +1 (323) 434-4385