Category: E2 Visa

Do I Need a Separate Work Permit After I Get the E2 Visa?

The E2 visa, as you likely know, gives you permission to work at a specific business in the United States.  In fact, the name of that business is printed right on the visa.  However, do you need a separate work permit issued by USCIS (sometimes known as an Employment Authorization Document, or an EAD card) […]

Read more

× WhatsApp +1 (323) 434-4385