Are you ready to work with Rupert Law Group on the E2 visa?
Take the E2 visa quiz to find out!
Rupert Law Group has the great pleasure of assisting clients throughout the world in the E2 visa process. Our clients are professional, energetic and optimistic about running and owning a business in the United States – and we love our clients!
Take this short quiz below to determine if you are a client who would work well with Rupert Law Group. If so, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are always excited to meet and help motivated and organized entrepreneurs like you!
- Which of the following best describes your current financial situation?
- Trending up. Fluctuates due to worldwide issues – COVID, inflation, etc, — but generally trends upward.
- I’m an entrepreneur at heart. My finances are up and down based on whatever business I’m currently operating.
- My financial situation is pretty steady.
- No so good. I’m trying to get some savings together and figure out next steps.
- Have you ever been to the United States?
- I have lived or currently live in the U.S.
- On average, I travel at least 1-2 times to the U.S. each year.
- I have been to the U.S. before, but I don’t travel there frequently.
- I have never been to the United States.
- Do you speak English or Spanish?
- Yes, I speak both!
- Yes, I speak one of the two.
- No, I don’t speak either language.
- Do you know what business you would like to start or buy in the United States?
- Yes! I know what I want to do in the U.S.
- I don’t know what I want to do and need some ideas.
- I have 2-3 ideas, but I would love some guidance about what may work best for my immigration situation.
- Have you ever hired an attorney in the United States for any reason?
- Yes! I have hired a U.S. attorney.
- I have never hired a U.S. attorney.
- Have you ever hired an attorney in any other country for any reason?
- Yes! I have hired an attorney outside of the U.S.
- I have never hired an attorney outside of the U.S .
- What is the priority for how your E2 visa case is handled?
- Fast, fast, fast and a decent review of the application.
- Careful, careful, careful and a relatively quick application process.
- What is your expectation regarding your involvement with an attorney?
- Regular, frequent communication and high-level service so I know everything is being handled.
- I generally understand the E2 process and would prefer initial instructions and a final review from a professional.
- When are you planning on applying for the E2 visa?
- I’m not sure that I’m going to apply for the E2. It’s just an idea.
- I definitely want the E2, but I’m not sure about timing.
- I want the E2 and I would like to be in the U.S. within the next year.
- I want the E2 and I have a strict time limit within the next 4-6 months.
|Question 1||Question 5|
|A = 2 points||A = 2|
|B = 2 points||B= 1|
|C = 2 points||Question 6|
|D = 1||A = 2|
|Question 2||B =1|
|A = 3||Question 7|
|B = 2||A = 1|
|C = 2||B = 2|
|D = 1||Question 8|
|Question 3||A = 2|
|A = 2||B = 1|
|B = 2||Question 9|
|C = 1||A = 1|
|Question 4||B = 2|
|A = 3||C = 3|
|B = 1||D = 3|
|C = 2|
If you score 9-12 – sounds like you’re in the researching phase. This is great! Please give us a call as soon as you are a little closer to moving forward with the E2 visa.
If you score 13-15 – We may be a fit for you. Reach out anytime to discuss your E2 visa facts and see if we may be able to help in your quest for the E2 visa.
If you score 16 + — You’re our kind of investor! Please reach out today to speak with us. We would love to help you through the E2 visa process.